Being human is exhausting.

Biology : Survived
Physics : Survived
Chemistry : Survived
Mathematics : Survived


sur·vive/sərˈvīv/ 
Verb. Continue to live or exist, esp. in spite of danger or hardship.


Am I awesome or just too awesome?

Oh, fyi, I failed in all subjects. Surprised? Nah, not really.

See, I am awesome.

But, to be honest, to be really honest, I sort of shit-ed myself out before getting my Biology paper. I was bloody scared to hell! Biology was the first paper that I got and I knew, I did it pretty bad. I had no excuse this time. Yes, thought of going back after Maths paper but there's no way I could. So, I braved myself and yeah, it turned out well! I mean, I failed. 58. But I guess, it's good enough, isn't it? Ms Steph didn't say anything. She understood me, I guess.

Physics. Oh, Physics. I feel very, very, very sorry for Dr B! I think Izati and I are the worst students ever. We both failed, horribly. All of them got A except us. Not just we didn't get A, we failed. 50 and below. Damn, I'm sorry! Poor, poor our cute grandpa. And he wanted to have a session ( a post-mortem, I believe) and would like to have very special extra classes just for us! Aw He's so nice. And he kept saying, "It's okay. You're not too far away." He's nice, he is. And I feel so bad for him. Sorry again.

On Friday, moment of doom. But, guess what, guess what. Mrs W was so nice to me last Friday it freaked me out a 'lil bit! Ha ha Well, you see, in my previous post, I did say she's gonna kill me literally. Well, guess what, she didn't! Not even a bit! Not even virus/bacteria bit! She didn't ask me 'what's wrong' in her usual what's-happened tone which was really a surprise to me! I was very well prepared for that, seriously. Of course, I gave this I-did-try-but-I-just-couldn't face (oh how cute) and she was like, "It's okay, it's okay. This test is nothing. You still have one month of holiday to study." And that, shocked me! I  mean, I was like, "Did Mrs W really just say that? Is this really my organic/inorganic teacher? It can't be!" Okay, exaggerated much. Sorry!

But God, she was so nice to me the other day and I felt very, very bad for her. She tried to cheer me up, soothe me, make me feel all right. (which was kind of surprising! oh no, I'm so bad) Well, thanks a lot, teacher. I do appreciate that. Promise to study harder this coming break!

Then, Maths. As expected, epic fail! (sigh) Again,  feel so bad for Mr Chih. He's done an amazing job in teaching but I, I'm just a lazy bum-ass student who always make other teachers' lives misery. I'm sorry, Mr Chih. Will really, really do my best next year! I promise. Seriously.

The climax of the day. And I wasn't expecting that! I was not looking forward to it at all! Really. So, here it goes. I met Ms E when I was on my way with Intan to the lobby. And I thought it was just like "Hi, teacher. Bye, teacher." meeting. Out of sudden, "Su, Sumaiyah. What happened?" Bloody, I was doomed! I knew right away that this would be about my result! God, have some mercy! And we had a talk — a weird, brief talk while we're walking down together. "What happened? You didn't study, is it? Blablablabla" And bam! 

"What, you have a boyfriend already?"

Bloody What on earth was she actually thinking! I mean, boyfriend? How could she think of that! I mean, if she meant Brian Cox or Alex Kingston, then, yeah, I do. But if she meant a real person who actually knows my existence, then, bloody 'ell no! Like, what's this fuckery? Serious shit? No, teacher, no. That was the lamest joke ever. How could you.

But, after all, I know this is all my fault. I admit, I didn't study. I did, but not much. 

So, Ms E, please don't say such thing again, please. You can say I'm lazy and all because I am but that, that accuse, it hurt me somehow. I don't know.

Paper 2 Physics this Wednesday. So far, doing fine with the revision. Reading everything in the textbook. Don't want the damn-I-didn't-read-the-Young-Modulus-experiment horrible mistake happens again. I hope I can do better this time. I hope I get an A this time. Just pray for the best.

That is all.


Toodles x

No comments: