First of all, I am done with Physics Paper 2!
Yes, yes, yes, absolutely. Done, done, done. Alhamdulillah. Well, I can say, it was better this time. I could actually answer most of the questions. I didn't leave any question or the whole question, thank God. Tho I wasn't certain with some of my answers but yeah, I did it. It was a relief. I was very scared of Paper 2 since I got B last time and that Young Modulus question kept haunting me! But yeah, it was over now. :)
Second of all, I don't want to talk about it but just to remind my future-self how bad I was, yeah, you. Your old-self was really bad in school. (Shame on you) She did something that no one thought she would. Everyone thought you're a good student but you're actually not. You did two bad things in a week. I'm very disappointed in you, young lady. Ha ha
This was the best prank of the year - Mrs Wong's birthday celebration. No, I mean, we did celebrate her birthday but Mary set her up with something very bad. Oh, poor my teacher. Well, it went like this. Mary asked Sherlin to make Mrs W staying in the class. (Poor Sherlin too. What's so hilarious about this is that she had to bring up the flood in Thailand issue 'cause she's out of topics! LOL) Then, Mary came up to her, saying Datuk F wanna meet her 'cause she was furious about something something, I don't know. Mary said she was trying her best not to laugh because apparently, Amanda was waiting outside the class and laughing hysterically! Haha Well, I can imagine that and I'd do the same thing too because if you see Mrs W's face, you'll know why. Too bad we couldn't get to see it. Oh, fyi, we all were waiting in the cafeteria. :P
So, she came down and went to her car to get the coat (to make herself look casual. lol sempat lagi). And and, omg, you know what, I heard Mei Yeen say that she met Mrs W while she was on her way to the canteen. Mei Yeen said "Hye" but she didn't even smile! Omg, I just laughed, man! Ha ha I mean, if it's in real situation where no prank included, then, I'd freak the hell out but now, Mei Yeen knew she was actually very mad/furious/anxious for nothing, so yeah, it was funny! And Mei Yeen actually laughed. Lol
I actually caught a glimpse of her face for a fraction of second when she got at the cafeteria before Mary ended the prank. And to be honest, I was a bit scared when I looked at her. She looked really, really, really not in the good mood, I shall say. Do you remember the first time you (Read: I) met her? Well, yeah, that kind of impression. Ha ha. It was scary tho. Really.
But when Mary started singing, "Happy Birthday to you ...", the atmosphere suddenly changed. Everyone started singing loudly and joyfully - everyone, even the one who wasn't part of us.
Mrs Wong got punk-ed! :P
The expression on her face was priceless. She was completely, uber-ly surprised. (Who wouldn't?! You thought your big boss would kill you and suddenly, you found out people actually put up a surprise for you? Awesome)
Well, enough with this gibberish. Let's look at the pictures! Sadly, I only took two or three photos. I felt inferior with Canon and Nikon around me. I only use stupid Olympus. (sob) So, these are from Intan and Amanda's.
Happy Becoming Birthday, Mrs Wong! We love you :) x
So yeah, that's how we celebrated Mrs W's advanced birthday. Never put a prank on a teacher. It was fun and lovely. I even got a hug from her. Aw, we all love you, teacher. We do :)
So, um, last but not least, Physics Paper 1 (Read: Last paper! OMG OMG OMG) will be on this Thursday. Doing fine with the revision and past year papers. And Monday will be our last class with Mr Lee. So sad :( We really want him to teach us A2 but he refused to. :( Will see how it goes.
Now, back to personal statement! Or maybe sleep. But I just had teh tarik.
Oh, wait! Cherrie, Li Chen and I watched four episodes of Miranda - in a row - last night! Haha Feel like I have to mention it somewhere. Lol Done with two series of it. No more Miranda :\
Okay, keys off.
Toodles! x








No comments:
Post a Comment