I’m hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!

S : Teacherrrrrr
W : How was it (Chemistry paper)? Could you do it?
S : Nooooooo
W : Which part you don't know?
S : I don't knowwwww
W : That's a big problem (laugh)
S : Don't kill me.
W : No, I'll just drag you to one side, force you to copy back and do all the corrections.

Literally, she'll still kill me.

God, have some mercy, please.

Probably will get back Biology and Physics papers tomorrow. Oh no, I'm gonna die, man! Ms Steph is gonna kill me, harshly, this time. I have no legal excuse! And I don't think I'm-having-Physics-AS will be a good excuse. Damn it, damn it. And physics, good Lord, I left one question, the whole question! God What is bloody wrong with me. (sigh)

Hope I can face the truth tomorrow. Please don't be a coward, please.

Tawakal. Redha.

No comments: