Danke.

I have two amazing teachers.
Yes, two.
And both of them are oh-so-awesome!

Ms Ellen, Ms Wong,
I owe you a lot of things.
Tomorrow will be the last paper for Chemistry.
Keep having faith in me
because if you don't, I won't too.
But I know you do, because you are amazing!
Tho I'm a moron, maybe the dumbest in Chemistry
but still, both of you always try your best for my best.
I owe you that :)

Thanks for "all the best" and "ganbatte" wishes.
Ms Ellen, I seriously laughed when you said "Ganbatte!"
Aw You are so cute, teacher :D
And Ms Wong, you are always there for me.
Thanks for the calls and the wishes.
Remember, if I fail, it doesn't mean you've failed too.
You've done your part as fantastic as possible
and if something goes wrong, that's my fault. Not yours.
So teacher, you've won the Brilliant Award as the best teacher.
Seriously. :D


Thank you so much, Ms Ellen and Mrs Wong!
I love you guys :)

No comments: