So, well! As usual, when it comes to extra classes with Ms Wong, we usually spend the rest of the days doing some lazy stuffs, etc : go out or watch movies :)
The first day, which was on Tuesday, we went out to Sg Wang + Times Square! Wipee. The main purpose was to find a dress for me. Oyeah oyeah It's for the senior's farewell party. We're gonna have summer theme. So yeah, I wanted to buy a skirt since I wanted it to be all plain and simple. A skirt and a top. However, we found this quite okay maxi dress. They have four colors and I chose an English-green-color dress. It's quite nice. I don't have the picture but yeah, you gotta have to wait till next Friday! :D
But tbh, I like Li Chen's dress more! Urgh -.-
We just watched an episode of Doctor Who and some episodes of Friends on Wednesday night. And like seriously, that's like the first time Mei Yeen had expressions while watching 'something' with us! That episode of Dr Who was quite spooky and she just kept squeaking and squeaking. Lol I didn't realise that till Cherrie pointed it out. Haha :)
On Thursday, Ms Wong made iced jelly for us! Wooooohoooooo Me love it very much :B
It was really yummy. Seriously.
It was really yummy. Seriously.
Wait, no. I forgot to mention something. You know on Tuesday, Mei Yeen asked teacher to end the class by Wednesday, AGAIN. (I tell you, she's very determined to go back on Wednesday! lol) And Mei Yeen got Mary's back and all and they were trying real hard to persuade Ms Wong. It was a difficult moment for teacher and us. Haha And at the end, WE HAD TO VOTE. Ms Wong found it super troublesome she left it all to us. And we won. I mean, the class would be till Thursday with 6 to 4. Oyeah Ga-ha Mei Yeen is a loser! :D
(Teacher even said our batch is the weirdest because we think every extra class is compulsory. Well yeah, it's because nobody wants to be left out. We feel insecure. Some more, there are only 10 of us. So yeah, we are weird. lol)
And so, as a reward of our 'willingness' to stay till Thursday, she promised us iced jelly! Gawrsh Have I told you it was yummy? Haha It was yummy :D I ate till I hurt my little tummy. Had something acidic in the morning without early breakfast was not a good choice, children.
Thanks, Ms Wong. You are amazing. :)
After all, it was a nice week. Who says we can't enjoy our days tho there are still some papers left, right? Life has to be lived no matter what. Every second counts. So, make it counts! :)
P/s : Did you realise that we always had some fiesta during her extra classes? Oh well Except for during Easter break (she wanted to make apam at first but Irsyad didn't have the stove) and my first extra class with her during summer break. Gee I have an awesome teacher, don't I? I love you, teacher! lol :D
Thanks, Ms Wong. You are amazing. :)
After all, it was a nice week. Who says we can't enjoy our days tho there are still some papers left, right? Life has to be lived no matter what. Every second counts. So, make it counts! :)
P/s : Did you realise that we always had some fiesta during her extra classes? Oh well Except for during Easter break (she wanted to make apam at first but Irsyad didn't have the stove) and my first extra class with her during summer break. Gee I have an awesome teacher, don't I? I love you, teacher! lol :D













No comments:
Post a Comment