Pocketful of sunshine.

I watched Easy A and The Hangover today. One in the evening and the other one - just now! :D

Easy A was funny. Full of sarcasms. And the vocabulary used is A+. Awesome

Her parents are cool too! Lol


"If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me 
if I was dressed up as a ten story building,"

"Remember how I told you Google Earth couldn't find me 
if I was dressed as a ten story building? 
Well the next day, it could find me if I was dressed 
as a crack on the sidewalk."

                    -  Olive Penderghast





Around 8, we watched The Hangover! Woo hoo

I knew about this movie quite a long time ago but I never thought of watching it. The movie is pretty popular on Tumblr. Few weeks ago, Cherrie was over excited that they made a sequel of it and it's out in the cinema already. (On 26th May! lol but not in Malaysia) So I watched the trailer and it was great! Straightly downloaded it last week when I got back home. Yay So yeah, I watched it with Cherrie just now. :)






But beware! It's very, very dirty. Not suitable for kids. Haha

No comments: