Got home and had Doctor Who marathon! Wee Six episodes in one evening. We are oh-so-awesome! Oyes, we - Mei Yeen, Cherrie, and I ;) I was watching alone, by myself at first. Was very stressed up with Physics and wanted to forget about life for a while. Out of nowhere, Cherrie came in and tagged along tho she never knew what the show was about but now, she does! Oyeah Then, Mei Yeen came in and at the end, everyone cramped up at my bed. It was very fun. Cherrie laughed during every episode tho it shouldn't be funny. They are aliens and monsters! Lol And I'm all fine now. Thanks, Doctor :B
I should be revising Chemistry by now but I miss watching FRIENDS so much I'm stalking them on Tumblr! Lol Ain't that weird. I miss watching it with Cherrie, crank up at Joey's lame jokes and Chandler's sarcasms. Fun, fun, fun moments! :D Wednesday is our date. FRIENDS night! Woot woot woohoo
HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SHOW?
THIS BIG!!!!!!!!!
Oooo-kay, I'm just bored.
Tura.





No comments:
Post a Comment