#random

It's two in the morning. I can't sleep. I had 'teh ais' from pasar malam and now, I'm wide awake. Thanks a lot, Mr Caffeine.

I don't know what am I supposed to do now. Shall I keep chatting with my friends or continue revising inorganic? Omg, we're going to have another test this Friday. I believe I heard she say (clearly) that the last last week test was actually the one that she'd consider the need of extra class and now, she wanna have another one! Oh Tuhan, I don't really have any mood to study organic/inorganic. I studied too hard last time that I don't have the excitement to study this time! Maybe I was a bit upset that she didn't compliment anything about my 'good results'. Haha

It's gonna be another boring Wednesday, I tell you. And I have this strong feeling that I'll get fined in Maths quiz this time. That shitty paper. Derr Whatever, I deserve that. Going to have physics practical test this afternoon. URGH Shit again. Why. As if he really knows how to mark that paper. Crap ler.

Okay, off to bed. I'll probably study a chapter of inorganic. Just for the sake of getting good mark again tho I know, she will ask us to stay for extra classes no matter what.


Ps : Going to wear A-Level t-shirt tomorrow! :)

No comments: