I am not an exception.

Omg I'm freaking, freaking bored! No one is at home except Li Chen. But she's sleeping! I can't go and kacau her. =.= So, here I am. Still on virtual world tho Mrs W's test is next Friday (which she said will determine if I have to attend her extra class or not which I am pretty sure, I still have to attend no matter how the test will turn out to be like) and second term tests on 4th and 5th of April.

Friday was fine. HAHA I don't know what else to talk about! But seriously, chemistry class yesterday was . . . interesting? Ha ha ha Except during inorganic discussion where it's quite boring and I was very hungry and Mrs W realised that and I kena pinpointed with her because of my boring face which I tried not to make it too obvious but still, it was way obvious. Ha ha ha, again. :D

As the result of my boringness, Mrs W asked Irsyad to present his "My Role Model" presentation and it was his dad! Wee Daddy boy :))

Everyone cramped up to the front since his laptop couldn't be read by the LCD. And God, the whole class went silent as he started talking about his dad. Oh wait, except when he showed the third slide which got a picture of him and his dad when he was a little kid! HAHAHAHA That was one hella funny picture! We couldn't bother less to crank up :D Only after that we all started listening to him with enthusiasm. I believe he was trying to promote his dad, for no solid reason. LOL But he does have a good dad :)

Still, my dad is the best! Hee

Crap, and you know what, next class will be my turn to present! Noooo Hopefully, we won't have time to do so. Hell I never really talked during chemistry and let's just hope everything will turn out well! Lol

Okay okay. So after he finished presenting, we had a small talk with Mrs W. She gave advices about certain things. And out of no where, Mary asked her about her first date. Like freak! Haha I can't remember how the topic went on till there but I believe Mrs W did mention something about marriage. It was quite nice to hear about your teacher's love life, doesn't it? Haha And OMG! You know what, I was stalking the grand senior the other day and I stumbled upon a picture of her husband! O M G Her husband looks freaking young! Like a Form Five boy! Serious shit! No wonder people kept saying her husband looks very young 'cause he really looks young! I was freaking excited to see it 'cause I haven't got a chance to meet him and dang, I just couldn't stop laughing. HAHA

Okay, so, bla bla bla she talked about her life and then, the talk went out of topic again and bang! She pinpointed at me, again, indirectly, but only I who actually got what she was talking about.

"Some of your friends have trouble in ..."

Freakkkkkkkkkk God I didn't know how to respond to it but God knows how embarrassed I was (towards her) at that time tho no one actually knew who she was talking about. God. At one point, I kind of regret that I did have a talk with her last time. Why. Oh. Why. Let by gone be by gone. She's just concern about you, makcik. Chill :P

Well, that's how I spent my three-hour-chemistry-class-with-mrs-wong. And crap Irsyad for making me felt very guilty! (See previous post) Sorry again, Mrs Wong. Didn't mean to :(

After lunch break, we had Mechanics with Dr B. And we got our paper back!

So, it went like this. As usual, he would announce the names who got above 45. But this time, he wanted to play guessing game. (Lame Hehehehehe) He asked us to guess the names who got 47 48 49 and full marks in the paper for each class. For 12A, there were six names. Cherrie and Li Chen got full marks for that! Pergh And as expected, Sherlin got 49. Haha Poor her. Then, they guessed for Mary and Mei Yeen and they got 48 and 47 respectively. (You can see that most of the top ones are non-Malays. Too bad -_-) There's one spot left for 48. And everyone was screaming for Irsyad and Ismat. Like seriously! They didn't even care about the other three -- Intan, Izati and I. THE TRUTH! I knew that would happen 'cause I, myself knew that it couldn't be me. I even screamed for Ismat! Ha ha ha ha ha -__-

Well, who actually shared the same spot as Mary? Guess? The name starts with S. Seriously. S. Yeah, no one guessed it right. It was me! I tell you, nobody - NO ONE - expected that. It was me who got 48/50 in Mechanics! Poor me, right. People always have low expectations on me. I believe they've made some changes on that now, haven't you? But thank God, I beat the guys! Padan muka kau, Irsyad! The others went like wooooo when Dr B announced my name. Li Chen and I were like, "But we cheered for Ismat!" Haha But to be on top among the Chinese feels so great. Wee :D And and, I remember when Dr B had finished discussing the last question, he turned to me and went, "Well done, S." Awkward, it was. And proud, of course :)

This is such a nonsense post. I better stop crapping. Gonna have my nap now.

Tura

No comments: