Come, live in my heart.

Wednesday, May 30 2012

Mixed emotion.

Wednesday, the last day for A2 exams   marking the end of our journey as A-Levels students.

Physics Paper 5 was our last paper. Everyone was pretty excited to get over it and claimed the freedom. Two years. Two years of hardship, two years of fun times, two years that was worth it.














A-LEVELS IS OFFICIALLY OVER!


Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.
All praise to Allah, all praise to Allah :)

I surely can't thank God enough for guiding me, being with me throughout the journey. It was a roller coaster ride. (Or even worse than that) Two years seemed to be a long period but the pain, the hard work, the brain-torture moments finally paid off. We survived. I survived. Sweet victory! And if it's not because of God, I won't be typing out this post. Alhamdulillah. Thank you, Ya Allah. You were there for me, always. You were there when I cried silently. You were there when nobody cared. You were there when I got lost. You were there when something good happened and I had nobody to talk with. You were there with me through thick and  thin. You are always there for me. And I'm so grateful that You're my Lord :)

Next, the credits must go to the teachers. Ah, my beloved teachers. How should I even begin. They've been the most influential persons in my life (well, some of them yeah). They were there for me with every single step I took. They were supportive, patient, caring, passionate but most importantly, they always tried their best in teaching. They're not just a bunch of teachers but they're my good friends too whom I can have good chats and laughs with. Thank you so much teachers. Thank you for not having double-standard in class tho obviously, I wasn't the best student. You all are the best! I'll miss every one of you dearly :)

Last but not least  the people. We've been a unit since July 10, 2010. Ten of us  nine under JPA scholarship, one is a private student. (You know who you are lol) No doubt I had fantastic times with these people! They've been my closest companions in these two years. Great times, fun times, sad times, PMS times, crazy times, heartbroken times, squeeze-our-head-till-we-get-brain-juice times — we shared the moments together. We lived the moments together. I feel blessed. I made some new friends who at the end, have become my very best friends. We are from different backgrounds, different races and different religions but we created infinite memories together. We care for each other. We look after each other. We love each other. And that what makes our friendship unique :)

This is what my A-Levels life is all about. It's not only about me but it's also about these strangers whom God sent down for me. They played important roles in these two years. They were a part of  the big frame. My journey wouldn't be completed if it's not because of them. I owe them. Big owe.



x

No comments: