I love you, Murabbi.

"Happy Teacher's Day!" (together with Cherrie)
"Why you all sound reluctant. Like tak bersungguh-sungguh"
"HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, MRS W! .... Okay, I give up"
"Haha Thank you"



-----------------------------------------------------------------



"Happy Teacher's Day, Ms E"
"Come, hug"
"Why?"
"I know your love language is physical touch"
"..........."

(Cherrie wishes to her)
"Thank you"
"Why you don't hug her!"
"Haha Her affection is not through physical touch"
".........."



-------------------------------------------------------------------



We don't have Teacher's Day celebration in this school
How pathetic.
Was pretty mad at myself 'cause I didn't wish Ms Steph, Mr C, Dr B and others!

:(

But yesterday was so much fun!
I had good laughs with Cherrie, Ms E and Mrs W.
Cherrie belanja Mrs W lunch how niceeeee :)

Guess who came to Ms E and Mrs W to ask for a lab coat
and guess who was so good at keeping straight face?!
Ugh At the end, Mrs W accused me of having crush on that guy!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -.-

Oh, oh!
OH MY GOD THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS!
GUESS WHO HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT?
(but hasn't tweeted any)

MRS W HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT LYKZOMG!

I saw it with my own batang hidung!
Suddenly, she was like,

"Do you know how Twitter works?"
"I created one long time ago"
"Do you have Twitter?"

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Run, run!
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!

Funny thing happened as the conversation on Twitter going on,

"Teacher, tweet something!"
"What like 'Someone is disturbing me. I am annoyed' ok?"
"Hahahahahaha"

Major troll!

That is all.



-----------------------------------------------------------------




I better go get my breakfast, stop procrastinating
AND STUDY BIOLOGY!

Biology Paper 4 tomorrow (tawakal)

Oh, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY AGAIN!
I love you all, my lovely teachers! :)
I will make a special post for that, most probably.

Or maybe not....



Toodles x

P/s: Gvnsh gave Snickers to the teachers! Aw How sweet :) Mrs W almost shared it with me but she didn't! Cis you, teacher :/

No comments: