(That's not a professional way to start a post. Why am I getting lamer?!)
So, just had my natural call, was revising Biology (still stuck at Homeostasis chapter!) and mom is on her way to KL! Along with dad and little bro.
Nothing much going on in my life so far. Hm, let's see.
First of all, I'm done with Physics practical paper! Doo wee oooooooo. All praise to Allah. Happy, happy, happy. :D The paper was on Thursday, a couple of days ago. It was better, I have to say. I think I did it pretty well, I hope so. Well, gazillion thanks to Mr Lee, yes? Thank you, Mr Lee! :) Next paper will be the structured questions which is on the 16th. Another week plus plus. and Paper 1 will be on the 24th. Second last day of school. Let's just hope for the best. InsyaAllah. Have faith.
Second of all, currently, my weird, weird friend, Izati and I have this weird, weird obsession towards Brian Cox. "Bloody Who is Brian Cox?"
This is Professor Brian Cox, a British particle physicist.
Yes, he is that hot. Problem? No? Good. Now, shut up and listen to me talking about how amazing/awesome/gorgeous/wonderful he is.
I was introduced to him by Mr Gaston. Last time, he liked to show us documentaries on Physics. (since he didn't know how to teach Physics. Duh) They were all boring. Yes, boring. I fell asleep most of the time. Seriously. Till one day, he suddenly showed this one documentary called 'What Is Wrong With The Gravity?' and for God's sake, the presenter is so hot and doesn't look like a physicist! And yes, yes, that's Brian Cox.
His smile is magnificent. He just can't stop smiling! Aw
So, this year, he has a new series called 'Wonders of the Universe'.
One word, dsfhsdkfjhsndvcnhsavcshfvusfhajhfsjawesome.
And this bit is from episode 3, 'Falling'. That is so wonderful, isn't it? I mean, imagine, those little things you see are galaxies. Every galaxy has million billion of stars in it. I mean, imagine how vast the universe is! Speechless, yeah? Subhanallah :)
God, I think I need to stop talking about him now. If not, I won't. :P
But, here's a lovely quote from him when he was on Colbert Ropert.
Brian Cox: There’s a number in the series which is the oldest thing we can imagine. Which is the point in the universe when all the black holes - so that the collapsed stars evaporate away to nothingness and the number is 10 to the power of 100 years. That’s 1 with a hundred naughts. Just to illustrate how big that number is: if I started counting with atoms, so I took an atom from the table, took 1, 2, 3, and started counting. Then I’d run out of atoms on the Earth very quickly. Then I’d start counting the atoms that make up the stars. There are a hundred billion stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, three hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. I would still run out of atoms. There are not enough atoms in the entire observable universe to count up to that number which is the oldest - the age of the oldest thing we can imagine in science. So it’s quite a big story, as you say, in a small book. You’re right there.
Stephen Colbert: Brian Cox, will you lie on a hillside with me at night? Stare up at the sky. I got a chill and I don’t know what you’re talking about. That was really beautiful.
I've decided that my husband will be a Whovian and an astrophysicist. Lying on a hillside, staring at the dark sky, listening to him bubbling about the universe every night. Well, okay, I've just got goosebumps! Yes, husband. Shall we do it every night? >:)
Third of all, Li Chen watched Miranda with me yesterday! Ha ha Two episodes of Miranda, okay! Don't ask me how I made her watch it but I am just awesome! ROFL :D :D
And oh, we also went to CILC for RAG Day yesterday. Probably our last RAG Day. (sob) And I made brownies! And I tried spaghetti, rendang, pulut, double O etc. I ate a lot of things yesterday. My stomach is grumbling right now. Sorry, tummy.
Last but not least, Mrs Wong came to our unit on last Sunday and we made paus (that is the plural of pau. Lol Just to make it clear Haha) together! Weeee :)
So, better off now and continue my revision! Man, I'm not ready/fully prepared for these coming exams. I can't really concentrate since I'm more concerned about my AS Physics right now. Can't get my head straight yet. I just want to finish it all as soon as possible and then, summer getaway!
Aw, I miss Victoria so much :)
Toodles x




No comments:
Post a Comment