Sighs.

(sigh)

Well, that's not an awesome way to start a post, yeah?

(sigh)

I sighed a lot, pretty lot I can say these past few days. Things are not doing pretty well. Specifically, not about me but people around me.

(sigh)

People change. But I never thought it would be my people. I never thought they would change so drastically. I never thought they would change to worse. I never thought things would be different.

(sigh)

I'm in a deep, serious discussion with a friend of mine. We're trying to figure out, work out ways to fix things back to the way they should be. We never thought this would happen. We never thought.

(sigh)

Am I depressed? No, I am not.
I am disappointed.

(sigh)

Why did this happen? How could this happen?

(sigh)

We'll try to sort this matter out. No matter what happens, no matter what it takes, no matter what the consequence is, we'll make this right, again.

No comments: