Set Your Inner Barbie Free

I was on internet the whole day (as I always do) and so and so, I got into lookbook.nu and so and so, I stumbled upon some gorgeous fashion blogs and so and so, this girl - Sanam - and her site - Day By Diva - are my new BFFs!

Okay, no, they're not. She doesn't even know me and my existence! Lol

*face palm* Get real, weh.

But seriously, I really, really, really like her style!

I REALLY DO! Like seriously! (Look at my serious face)

Nah, some of the hyped looks from her. :)









One of her wishlists that apparently, has everything that I want too! Gawrsh



I just adore her simple looks. They look so simple yet so stylish and rock 'n roll, babe!

And the boots! Gah, where should I ever begin?! I never knew about hiking boots but dude, as soon as I saw those, I was like, "MUST HAVE THOSE BABIES!" Yes, I must. Plus the heels? I don't give a darn. That possibly will be my first ever heeled-shoes. 'Ell yes :D

I love her scarves too. Lovely

So, yes, you, my love Sanam, is my new boss. Ha

And she's only fifteen! Wha -

I found some Malaysian fashionistas too but I don't really fancy their styles 'cause I don't even know why but it's sort of a trend now to wear maxi dress or long skirt, isn't it? And I don't like it. I don't like dresses or skirts. I prefer pants/jeans more. And I think I just fell in love with kargo pants. >:D

I don't know if this is one of the mood-swing effects or not but man, I'm all hyped and drooling over fashion! Okay, is that even normal? I hope so.

Blazers.

Yes, more and more blazers. Gawrsh Did you know I bought a blazer like couples of days ago? Wee Yerp, I did when we went to MidValley, a day before the result's day. And it's only for RM30! Yeah, second hand. I bought from that thrift + charity shop that my cousin likes to go. And it's worth it. Not my first blazer but that's the first one that actually satisfies my need. Everybody loves it :)




Zara blazers are oh-so-f-whosome



Bags! Oh Dear Lord, bags.

I'm craving for a pretty bag!




Mulberry Alexa inspired




Proenze Schouler


Honestly, I've never heard of this brand before. It's somehow the-so-called the call that I got (or should I say bad luck because I can't afford those!) when I stumbled upon a picture of these bags while Tumblr-ing and my oh my, since then, I just can't get my eyes off this brand! I'll go Proenze Schouler every day. See, it's even become a verb in my dictionary already! Boy, I gotta own one of them one day. Future husband, take note please. You know I love you (will) Ha ha :P

Mom and dad are going to Taiwan next month. So, I'm gonna ask for it! Either that Proenze or that Alexa, I don't mind. As long as I get one. Because I know mommy loves me. And I'm pretty sure she'd agree with me that those bags are soooooooooo yummy! :)


Okay, hm, this is one long post about fashion. Well, that's not normal. :P


Toodles x

No comments: