Beautiful things must be felt with the heart.


"So u still need to worry about extra class? The reason why i did not reply further 
your sms about the extra class because i know you will do well :)"


                                                                                     - Mrs Wong; 2.52 pm                 


That was sent to me on the result's day itself. Aw Now tell me why I shouldn't love my teachers! I received this while having Physics class with Dr Barry (Yeah, we had to learn about CAPACITOR even after we just  got our results! Wow)  and it just made me giggle and smile broadly. I love Mrs Wong :)

So, yeah, we finally got our results. Miracle. I got:

A in Biology
A in Chemistry
A in Mathematics
B in Physics

Gawrsh. Miracle. A IN BIOLOGY?! God. Miracle. Just miracle. B in Physics? Well, as expected. Yeah, I was expecting that. Most of my dreams regarding the results told me that I'd get A in Biology which apparently, TRUE! Lol But yeah, I actually had a good feeling that I'd disappoint myself in Physics.

However, to my surprise, I wasn't that disappointed! Hm Probably because I knew that I didn't study very hard for this subject and I deserved that. But, if I got B in Biology and Chemistry, then, I'd be very,very,very upset. Upset because I'd disappoint the teachers.

But thank God, I didn't! And I know Ms Stephanie was extravaganza-ly happy :) So did Mrs Wong, Ms Ellen, Mr Chih and others. We did our best. And we got back the best. Yihaa!

Dude, my friends are f genius! Li Chen and Sherlin, both of 'em got 100 in all of the subjects! (except Maths lol) God, how'd they do that? Grr (sakit hati). Others, well okay, to be honest, all of 'em have at least 100 in any of subjects except Intan and I. (sigh) Yeah, I'm that stupid :( But hey, Alhamdulillah :)

So yeah, we're done with AS! I mean, those who do not have to resit are done with it. Well, three of us have to resit. I mean, we wanted to. So that at least, at least we'll have confidence to secure 4As in A2. Haih Physics Physics Physics Physics

So nah, some of our happy pictures on that day! :B






A couple of hours before the announcement. Look at those people! :P




By Christine. Yeah, you can see the watermark there.






And oh, later that evening, we went to MidValley. With Mr Chih! GAHHHHH Surprised?
Surprise surprise. Haha :P








So, All Iz Well.

Thank you so much, teachers. We won't be able to do this without any of you. You guys are za best! Dabomb! :D Let's do better in A2, shall we?




WE YOU, TEACHERS! :)

No comments: