IELTS

The mock test (speaking) with Dr Barry two days ago went pretty well. I was sort of nervous at first. I don't like speaking in English to people that I know.But somehow, it was fine. It was casual. It was fun. And it was not surprising at all when he was quite surprised with my fluent English. Everybody thinks I speak gibberish English. I don't mind. I know I do. Somehow, I can handle pressure quite good and I am great at faking my confidence. He was surprised I had confidence too! Gee And he liked my body language and eye contact. Haha

But my writing is bloody 'ell rubbish! Sucks tho. I got 6.5 for yesterday's test! :(

Mary was like, "Why everyone got 7 and Li Chen got 8?!"

I was going to yell, "I got 6.5! Happy?"

I had no guts. -.-

IELTS THIS COMING SATURDAY! O M G

Pray for the best.



P/s : I have so many things to write (Mt Stong, new juniors and something that I heard from Mei Yeen. Gawrsh) but just can't find the right time yet! I'll try to do so after IELTS tests. And wait, have I told you that Ms E just had a baby boy?! She gave birth to Caleb yesterday! Wee :B

No comments: