I’m going to watch Doctor Who later – the only thing that I can do without letting myself falling asleep. I haven’t watched SE5 EP2. So yeah, that’s the plan. And probably, I’m gonna rewatch EP5. I need Alex. Yes, sweetie. I need you. :D
So, for now, let me just go through all the things that happened in my life the past few weeks.
Silver Expedition (1st July 2011)
To Mount Stong!
Wehuu Seriously, yes, look at my serious face, THAT WAS EPIC. I am bloody darn serious. Like seriously! It was awesome, it was fun. We had the best time of our lives. Everyone enjoyed it, I suppose. We seriously did. We didn’t even want to leave that place! Uncle Adam and Abang Muisz, you guys rock :D
I didn’t poo for three days! Once we got to the base of the mount, I seriously ran for my life towards the toilet! Haha :P
A-Levels Batch 2011/2012
Juniors! Well yeah, we’re seniors now. Amazing? I don’t know.
Their registration day was on the 4th July. We’re still at Mt Stong that day. So basically, they spent the day with the teachers. Aw, kesiannya. :P We only got to see them on Tuesday, once we got back. And they were like sooooooooooo blur! They didn’t even laugh or tryna make conversations with us! -.- The so-called orientation was kind of lame. We’re totally tired and they’re totally respond-less, if I may say.
So yeah, 10 of them! Five guys and five girls.
RAG DAY
I played cricket! Gee I iz awesome :B
Seussical the Musical
IELTS (17th July 2011)
It was ..... fine. I don’t know. Listening was quite okay tho I didn’t actually get the last part. (Die) Reading was pretty hard! The passages were soooo long and crap! I extremely hate the False/True/Not Given parts. (Tawakal) Writing. Hmm Where should I begin? I never like writing. So yeah, I’ll pass. Speaking? Bloody Kapoor. I never thought I’d get a horrible examiner. I thought it’s gonna be fine, I thought I’d get a lovely examiner. (You wish!) But yes, it was sucks. I spoke gibberish English. Not so surprising eh? Plus, it was recorded. What a shame. I may not rest in peace.
And Ms YingYing belanja us brownies + I-dont-know-what-they-are-called!
Those are some highlights.
Right now, my days are so dull. I keep doing the same things each and every day.
I feel so lifeless.
A MABECS officer came last Thursday. We had a briefing about UCAS application. The time is coming. I have to start being an adult. It’s my future. AS results coming out on 11th August. Yes, my doom day. I dreamed we all passed in Biology last night. Darn you, dream. Don’t fool me. Well, I’m gonna leave it all to the One. Redha dan tawakal.
This is getting boring-er. Right, off to watch Doctor Who.
Toodles x

No comments:
Post a Comment