The wishes kept coming when I got to school, except from the guys. Irsyad knew it was birthday tho he kept saying, "Aku tak nak, aku tak nak," Ngokngek class partner. :P
However, the day turned a lot better when my eldest brother sent me a text.
"Ma suruh hantar birthday wish. So, Happy Birthday,"
My third brother wished me too via facebook. Well, he's in Melbourne. So, I guess it's good enough. And the conversation went on and on when I asked him to convince my dad to bring me along when they want to go to see him during his convocation. He said he wanted to bring me to a place where I can touch pingus! Wee
As a conclusion, I must go to Melbourne!
I also got a text from a friend who's currently studying in US! Whoa I was effin' shocked, I tell you. I didn't expect that. Haha But I really do appreciate the thought, Farhana Harun. Thank you so much :)
So, that's the end of my Thursday birthday. But the next day was full of surprises, I suppose. I thank God for the wonderful friends that He chose for me.
They put up a surprise belated birthday for me! Aw Ain't that sweet? I know. Frankly, I didn't suspect anything till Mei Yeen didn't let me go to the toilet after the practical test and dragged me to class because "Dr Barry wanna see me for ward thingy". That time, I knew they were up to something. And all that Mandarin + Cantonese + Hokkien conversation among them before Biology practical started to make sense. :D
They are just awfully awesome. The effort, the thoughts -- I appreciate that, pals. Tho they could only get me muffins but hey, I never had muffins for my birthday before! Plus the candles, how romantic :) Guess I have to say thanks to Irsyad for buying the muffins. (And I just knew that he paid for the muffins. Aw) And thanks to Mei Yeen who asked Irsyad to buy it. (She considered herself as the plan initiator. What) And thanks to others too! Cherrie, Mary, Li Chen, Sherlin, Izati, Intan, and Ismat. (Tho some of them didn't know about it. Nevermind)
12A people, I love you guys very the much! ♥
After school, my parents came to fetch me to my cousin's house and we stopped by at Secret Recipe to get a cake for me. Yipeee So, I got myself a Chocolate Indulgence.
Thanks, mom and dad :)
Basically, that's how I celebrated my birthday this year. It's weird that as I grow older, I want people to take my birthday SERIOUSLY, if you know what I mean. :P






No comments:
Post a Comment