Been here for four days already and darn, I fell sick, and still is. My headache is getting worse and worse. In fact, I didn't go to school yesterday. Amazing, eh? That was like the first time I didn't go to school! I mean, this school lah. But seriously, my head was very heavy. Even after I had my bath, the pain was still there. So, I decided not to go to school. And I bet the teachers really missed me. Ahaks! And Cherrie, I know she missed me the most. I know! Aw :P
But I did go during Mr Chih's period. Dang, he's so perasan okay! Kept calling himself 'handsome' because he assumed I went to school just to see him. Wtfreak wtfreak wtfreak Haha
I'm still having headache right now. Gonna do some Maths and Organic Chemistry, if I can. I'm afraid this pain will last till tomorrow. I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment