Misguided Ghosts.

This so-called winter break really made me very, very unproductive. Within this almost 30 days that I've been home, what I did was - eat, surf internet, play Wii/PS3 with my brothers, online again, eat and sleep!

Can you see that?

As if like I'm hibernating like a polar bear!

I did my homework. Yes, I did. But, haven't finished yet! You see, I was in high spirit of doing my homework during the first week of my hols. Alright, fine then. But, after the first week, that's it! I don't feel like doing it anymore. Frankly, 4/5 of the time is wasted with those things up there! And now, I'm bloody worried that I can't finish my work before the school reopens. :(

Biology, Physics assignment, Chemistry, Pure Maths and Mechanics.

O'God I'm such a last-minute person. I tried to change it but I couldn't. It's in my blood!

I don't know if it's a good thing or a really bad one but as Mary once said on her blog, she tried to change who she was used to be as she's now in a crowd of 'geek' people (what she and her friends used to label us, the scholars. Geek. Wtfreak Am I bovvered? LOL) But in the end, she fell sick 'cause she couldn't handle it.

See, you can't change who you are.

And I don't know if I should try to change myself. I mean, I've been like this for 18 years! Okay, lie. :P Maybe 18 minus 10 years of being an innocent kid. Wee

Welphs, peeps. I guess I'll try to do my Biology today. If possible, I'll try to stay up and start doing the Physics thingy. Yeah, I'll try.


Am I bovvered? Hhaha! This is soooo gonna be my motto. LOL

-Tura

No comments: