London, Paris, maybe Tokyo.

I changed my URL, again. PERGH My previous one was kind of lame, don't you think?

whaddafreak.blogspot

Okay, EW. Idk why but I feel like it's superrrrr lame. This is so embarassing embarrassing. (I spelt embarrassing wrongly. It should be double R, children. :P)

Second day of raya. Wee Yesterday was fine. Very fine. I'm glad that I could celebrate it with my family. Plus that my Melbourne brother is here - it was really fine. :)

And oh! Listen. My brother "bought" me a T-shirt (I'm wearing it!), a bag and six boxes of oreos! And lots and lots of other chocolates. He also brought home Smith's potato chips! WALAO That chips are superbly amazing! It reminds me the moment where my brothers and I ate it while watching TV in a house somewhere in Victoria during summer. Wow Those days. I really hope we can rewind those time but perhaps, somewhere else in this world. Glasgow, maybe? Wee :D



Enjoying Spanish Doughnuts + Vanilla milkshake. *heaven on Earth


Omo. Another shock. Did you know what I heard yesterday? My mom and dad are going to my brother's convo next year.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? *raise one eyebrow /:)

YERP, I'M SOOOOOO GOING TOO! Okay, no. My mom didn't say anything about that but, Who Cares, right? I mean, the convocation will be somewhere in December. Winter break for me. So yeah, why can't I, right? A2? C'mon. Who cares! Hhoho just kidding. :P

But, seriously. Imustgonomatterwhatittakes

Alah I have my JPA allowance what. Haven't used it yet - even a single cent of it. LOL. I already saved my one-semester allowance for my shopping spree in Scotland. So, I decided to save another term for Australia! Ah-ha ah-ha Nice plan, eh? Wee I am awesome >:P

As a conclusion, I must go! It's a must. Period

End of discussion.



I MUST GO.


Hhaha okay2. The End -

No comments: