As we go on.

I love getting unexpected calls/texts. Do you? :)

Sooo, just got a call from my love, Ain. Didn't expect that at all after we lost contact 'for a while'. It was soooo nice to hear something from her. Yeah, something. Ah-ha LOL :P

Somehow, I'm not that type of person who like to give random texts or calls. I prefer people to do that to me. I don't know why. I know. I know it's not "good" 'cause then, people can't expect anything to me. If you know what I mean.

It's like I get used to not texting or calling other people when we don't do it often. It's like, when I stop doing it, - yeah, it'll be quite weird the first two days - I'll get used to it. Like, "Hmm I haven't texted him/her yet today. But it's normal eh. Nevermind then."

See, I'm that bad. ==

But jsyk pals, I always love/care for ya'll no matter what. I'm not good at showing it but trust me, I do. As long as you're my friends, and I'm yours, our friendships will last forever. InsyaAllah :)

No comments: