"Is this a good sign?"
Still smiling. Okay, I guess she's really in a very good mood. Oh man, you didn't know how critical it was while waiting for her to come in. Usually she was the earliest! Ah-ha, and she'll be waiting in that freaking hot class for us.
But today! Ahhh I thank God for this. Everything was fine. Our marks are quite okay! I mean, my mark is okay. Average. Better than the first test! Can tell it thru her mood today - blooming heart. WALAO Hhaha :P She kept smiling, laughing, talking. AHH I love you, Mrs Wong! Tho well, I did lots of careless mistakes in your part and my physical marks is higher that your part, still, I did better this time, right? ;)
I didn't send any text to her this time. Nah I don't know what to say to her. But yeah, have to say that I improved a lot this time because of her. I don't know what will happen to me if I didn't have her trust.
Okay, enough about chemistry :D
And heck, I just knew my Maths mark today! Ahh And again, checked it thru Schoology. Idk why they can't just straightly tell us the marks. I mean, why? The interactions between human beings are getting less and less. I blame tech. :\
Okay2. So, I got a C! Pergh predicted that a while ago. I got 25/40 for Mech. Well, not bad eh. Despite I left two questions (consist of 12 marks). Okay la, kan? And my mark increased a lil bit. Yeah, a lil bit. But higher than Irsyad! Ahahaha just kidding, man :P
Overall, I did way better this time. Mom, Dad, you guys are awesome. They kept congratulating me for my performance tho I got Bs and Cs. They are just awesome. I can't ask for more. Their unstoppable supports give me hope. LOL What! Hhaha Nah They are just awesome. Just awesome. :)
Off for now
No comments:
Post a Comment