Dolce and Gabbana

As soon as I got my Physics paper, looked at the mark and ...

"OMG I DIDN'T FAIL! 68? WALAWEYYYYYY!"

Fyi, I only got 67 actually. My teacher calculated my mark wrongly. Crap -___-"

Seriously, that paper was freaking hard! For me lah. But then, when I saw Cherrie's mark, it's like, "How the heck that she could get an A? 86?!"

She's so clever lah. Even Mary also got 89! Wtfreak. Oh well, guess I didn't study enough. Imagine I spent the whole day studying 'Wave' and at the end, only one question came out! WHAT. And like two or three questions on stress, strain, young modulus. Crap lah. I didn't study that chapter very much. Just, flip flip flip flip. Memorised the formulas. Done. Heck I just crapped like heck on those questions. But, my craps were right! LOL Hhaha I didn't know how I did it. Cool eh? :P

Again, I did lots of stupid careless mistakes in Pure Maths! Shit lah. I could get 50/60 if I didn't do the mistakes. Others I just didn't know how to solve 'em. But dude! What a waste. I blamed Mr Chih for giving us long questions to answer in a very short time! Time consuming. Yes, as usual. Haha And my mechanics. Idk. I don't dare to go to Dr Barry and ask about my mark. Afraid that I'd get less than 20! Or even so, I won't fail. Ehehehe :)

Omgoodness. Biology was a miracle! I got 78 this time! Oh goodness. Unbelievable, isn't it? Wow wow wow :) Even Ms Stephanie was impressed. And she congratulated me and Intan today as we showed some improvement. Whoa keep it up! But I'm not that impressed tho. Let's just leave it there.

And tomorrow! Ahh I feel like dying. It's a torture dude! Been waiting for Friday to come is like waiting for your life death sentence! I rly wish there won't be any Friday this week 'cause I don't know how to face Mrs Wong tomorrow! Sien ar! I know I did lots of silly mistakes in her part. URGH This is not good. I don't wanna go to her extra class. But most importantly, I don't wanna let her down again. I just want to prove to her - once - that I can do it. But right now, I don't know. I could do it but with all those dumb mistakes, I don't know how it will turn out. *sigh

Well, guess I just have to pray for the best.


And fyi, I'm going to see my dad tonight! And will have dinner together. Oyeah :)



So folks, tura. :D

No comments: