They are, MY PEOPLE. :P

I should be doing pure maths now. Butta, since I don't have any mood to do it, sooooo, lemme tell you about my classmates. How bout it? :)

There are 10 ppl in our class (including me) and I tell you, it's a very very very very small group and I don't likeeeeeee itttttt :( It's so small that the teachers tend to remember our names so easily. Waaaaaaaa =_=

Okay2, move on. Lemme introduce these guys to you aite.




From back, left :

Li Zhen, Sherlin, Mr Chih (Pure Math/Statistics tcr),
Dr Barry (Physics/Mechanics tcr) and Ismat

From front, left :

Irsyad, yours truly, Izati,
Mei Y, Cherrie and Intan


THEY ALL ARE UH-MA-ZINGGGGGGGGG ! :D

Woopsieeeee I'm sorry Mary! Forgot 'bout you. Haha



(I borrowed this from you, Mary)


Yeah, that's Mariana P (she has a very, very long name. Let's just skip it. :p) Well, she's half-Romanian & half-Chinese. I used to tell you that she's Italian & well, I lied. Haha I mean, someone told me so. So yeah. She's half-Romanian, people. GET IT RIGHT :))

All of us live in a penthouse. (EXCEPTION FR THE GUYS. HALU! Hehe) The two guys, of course, they stay with the seniors, in an old apartment. (HARHARHARR) Obviously, there are only two guys. Jgn mimpi nak dpt penthouse. :DD

And yeah, it's nice to live under the same roof with the other girls as it's easier for me to knock on their doors anddddd,

"Cherrieeeeee! How to do this question?"

"LI ZHENNNNN! I WANNA BORROW YOUR LAB REPORT!"

Haha Oh heck I'm baddddddd. Oh well, sharing is caring. :)) WAIT. Have I mentioned that Mary doesn't stay with us? No, she doesn't.

OMG I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MY ROOMMATE. Soooooooooo,

TA-DA


Intan is my roommate, fyi. Ex-SMAP Labu. Hikhik orang alim ni. But pot-pet A LOT. Harharrharr true fact, aite. :PP But, she's very nice. I like it when she talks, (or craps) a lot 'cause it keeps me entertained. (Hehe) I mean, my life will be pretty boring w/out her. (Wacheh wacheh) There's no way I'd talk to books! That Physics book, BIOLOGY? Godddd, bless me.

So yeah, that's my roommate. :)

Others haaa. Well, I can just say that Li Zhen is very hingaq. FUHH I didn't believe it myself the first time I met her 'cause pergh, she was like a nerdy nerd! Like a grandma, I think. Haha but as time went by, she started revealing her inner-devil side. Pergh gelak tak ingat dunia lah. Plus, her good partner, IZATI, Omg. Every night, you can hear ppl laughing hysterically downstairs. Their laughs are weird, seriously. HAHA :))

Mei Yeen is very talkative. Cherrie talks a lot too. And oh, Cherrie sits beside me in class. And there's Mary in front of Cherrie. Hehe And MARY TALKS A LOTTTTTT TOO. Especially during Dr Barry's periods, don't you Mary? Haha Jk :D Oh well, no wonder 'bout that. She used to be in CIS. Most tcrs knw her before. Even during the orientation, she was all alone. So yeah, you got my point.

How bout the guys? WELLZZZ, they are extremely two different guys. (FO' SURE) Ismat is a very, very quiet guy while IRSYAD ... Okay, he was acting nice, and good during the first week. But then! He started teasing people, and talked a lot too. Well I guess that's the real him. Idk.

To tell you the truth, I didn't get along with the guys at the beginning. I mean, heck I was in all-girl schools for 11 years! And suddenly, there were two unknowns/XY in my class. Errr culture shock, I guess. Haha but then, we're cool now. I gotta thanks the Commencement's Day fr that. LOL :)

And yes, I had some problems in communicating w/ others too, especially the non-Malays who don't really understand/speak in Malay. *point to Mary & Sherlin* (Darn, they are not here lah) 'Cause frankly, my English sucks! I mean, the spoken one. I remember Mei Yeen once told me that she thought my English's good since I chatted w/ her on facebook in English and perhaps, my written one is good. Well yeah, have to say that my written English is better, don't you think? Whatever whatever.

But things are getting better now. I tried to talk to 'em - IN ENGLISH. Tho sometimes - naa most of the times actually - I speak broken English, I gotta push myself right. I prefer to humiliate myself in Malaysia than when I'm in UK. Pergh :D

I just have to say that I'm glad to have friends like 'em. Tho we just knew each other fr like just a month, but we're getting along pretty well, perhaps.

So yes, till then. It's alrdy 12AM and I better sleep now. Or try to finish my Miscellaneous exercises, maybeeeee? Haha not gonna happen ;p


Tura -

No comments: