SLURPEE

And so, it's 1 o'clock in the morning. Yes, I'm still awake. Tried to sleep but too much caffeine, I guess. Jsyk, I wasted another day by not doing any homework and spent my day on internet, and talked 'bout some adult stuffs with Ain just now. (What. js) And heck, I HAVEN'T STARTED ANY OF THE ASSIGNMENTS. Crap that. I don't feel like doing all those things. I just want my life back. I just want my life back. I just want my life back. Till now, I'm still holding on to this hope that I'll leave this country and start a new life in Deutschland. I still do. Crap United Kingdom. I don't have any interest to go there anymore. The excitement has gone. What else it has to offer? I alrdy have the accent. Mission accomplished! Tho my accent is not as "good" as Dr. Barry's. LOL :)

Well, off from now.

ps : I'm going to library tomorrow, HOPEFULLY.

No comments: