Should I or shouldn't I?
I'm still thinking. I don't wanna go back one week earlier. Besides, I wanna try it on my own. I wanna keep myself alive on my own. Not that I don't appreciate her help but, once you enter the university life, you won't get such treatment anymore, am I right? You have to do it all by yourself. There's no more tcr who will "thegeh hegeh" wanna help you. You're on your own. That's what I'm tryna do now. I THINK I CAN DO IT. Tho maybe I'll take more time to digest everything, it's better if I do it by myself. At least, I will remember it longer, isn't it? Hehh kbuntuan laa. I haven't told her bout my plan 'cause I'm afraid that she'll think the other way. And that if I couldn't do it, I will humiliate myself more. WHADDAAAAA God, help me. =_=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment