I thought it’s over but it’s not. World is very cruel, right? It always gives what you don’t want. I hate that thing. HATE HATE HATE VERY MUCH. I don’t even wanna think about it but today, I came across it again. Sht la weyy. And every time it happens, I’ll feel very very very sad. TREMENDOUSLY SAD. It’s like, “Why I have to go through all this thing?”. I know, that’s life. It’s not like you can get roses every time. But friends like that, paiseh la. (Idk what paiseh actually means but lantak laa) One point, I don’t really care about them anymore but when things like that happened, it matters to me. It’s like, people don’t see what I have done to them. I mean, what the heck man. You’re like thanking, “cherishing” others’ good deeds to you but what about mine? What about all those things I’ve done to you? Especially important, big things that I’ve done? I, I just don’t get it. How come you forget about me. You know, whoever you are now, wherever you are now, I did play a small role in your life. Do you realise that? Okay. So, I’m not important to you. Hell I don’t care. But at least, show some appreciations. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO, then at least, don’t be unfair, willya? You know how hurt it is to see you being “touched” for others’ concerned and deeds to you. It tastes like shit. I’m not saying like I regret for helping you out or whatsoeva but as a human being, I have a heart, I have feelings. I want to be appreciated. Is it that hard? People said I changed. Well DUHH, who doesn’t? I changed because I felt the need to. I’m sick of being left out. Actually, I don’t really care about it tho. What I care is that when people don’t appreciate what I’ve done to them. It’s rude. People like that should be in jail.
I’m happy for what you have got now, but if you think you’re acting like you are my friends, think again ‘cause currently, you’re not.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment