The awkward moment when...

"5) Anda amat merindui ikhwah yang terchenta (jika anda akhawat sila tukar kata nama dengan yang sesuai). Setiap masa mahu bersama mereka. Setiap masa mahu menatap wajah mereka. Bukan kerana anda ikhwah songsang, err, tapi kerana dengan bersama-sama mereka, anda merasakan anda dapat menyerap sama aura dan semangat mereka ini. Dengan berada dengan mereka, anda merasakan diri anda lebih terjaga dan iman anda lebih bertenaga. Sehari dua tidak berjumpa, hati anda sudah meronta-ronta, merindui duduk-duduk beriman sejenak dengan mereka. Anda berazam untuk sama-sama masuk sorga dengan mereka ini! Aiwah!" 
(Source: Aku baca belog Angel Wears Gucci wehhh miracle!)


The first few weeks I was here, I had some 'the awkward moment when...' where the seniors would mention about God, Islam, 'dakwah' in between the lines. I felt uneasy. It was super awkward. I mean... whatever they said was right and of course, it's a good thing but perhaps, I wasn't used to that kind of atmosphere where anything that came into the conversation could be related to the religion. Allah...

But right now, I'm missing those moments. I long for those kind of conversations. I want to hear those words from the akhawat. I miss being just around them and feel alive, feel that my soul is being fed. Everyone is busy nowadays. The sisters are out to Notts. (I believe they're having some kind of 'konferens riang' which Inche Gabbana refers it as). And I'm left alone, torn between doing my essay (which due this Friday!) or continue stalking Inche Gabbana 'cause I'm so thirsty right now.

Ku dahagakan kemanisan sebuah keimanan...

No comments: