Alhamdulillah, you're safely back in Malaysia. Do know that I am missing you badly right now. Something came up but there's no one I could go to. I wish you were here, K. Belle. I wish. I need a solid figure to hold on to, to tell me some God's words just to bring my spirit up again, to ease the heartache. Allah... I'm in a mess right now. There's nothing wrong with me but I kept remembering your 'pesanan' and I'm trying my best to fulfill it but I think, I'm at the edge of failing. You told me the same thing twice. That moment, I knew, it's a serious matter and I must take it seriously. I'm trying to do what you asked me to but Allah, it's hard, K Belle. It's extremely hard. I'm not as stiff as I appeared to be. Deep inside, I'm still 'looking'. Hanya Allah yang Maha Mengetahui akan kekusustan hati ini. Hanya Allah yang Maha Melihat akan air mata yang menitis dan terpaksa disembunyikan. I wanted to tell you everything but I couldn't. There's no way I could do so. Allah...
All I could do now is pray. Pray that everything will be all right again, pray that everything will be the same again. I pray that this is only either one of His tests or His blessings.
I miss you, K Belle ;(
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Knowing someone's dilemma without her knowledge is not fun especially when you wanna help to sort it out but you can't take the usual approach. And seeing that person struggling with it yet acting like nothing is bothering her, it's not easy. I wish I could just tell you the truth and help you get through it. You'll always be in my prayer, sis. He surely knows what is best for you. He knows you can handle this task strongly. Keep having faith in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment