I called Ms Nina, a JPA officer in-charge just now.
We all were very anxious about our departure day.
She said it'll be on the 17th of Septermber,
but the tickets have not been booked/confirmed,
and she'll only send out emails to us on Friday.
I hope I get to know by tomorrow.
Cousins planning to send me off.
Aunt and uncle are already in KL.

Gawrsh, this is getting real. I'm leaving, soon. For real.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Once, I had a wish to start on a new blog if I got to go abroad.
I wanted to write down about my life, my studies and other amazing things.
I wanted to write down my traveling experience there.
I wanted to write down the hardship I have to go through.
I wanted to share it with everyone.
I wanted to share my life with others.
I wanted to make people feel close to me while I'm thousands miles away.

Therefore, I decided to get a wordpress! He he

But don't worry, this blog will always be my baby.
I'll come here once in a while
because here is the only space I can be myself.
Here, I can have my personal stuffs/thoughts on,
without being judged. :)



P/s: Did anyone see what TRIWA has done? Go check their Facebook page!

No comments: