A few nights ago, I dreamt WNS bought me that exact watch, TRIWA's Turtle Twist Brasco Chrono. (She bought it for me! How on Mars...) However, I had to pay it back. Lol Stingy woman. :P (But I didn't get to because the dream was over. Haha So, I guess, new watch for me, eh, Syahira?)
Well, how did I know which watch I dreamt about and for God's sake, some of you may ask, what's TRIWA?
Here's how.
I am an avid reader of Jessica Tran's blog. (You will know why I am if you browse through her blog. Oh, and only if you're into fashion. Me, fashion? Yeah...) So, one fine day, she put up a new post and my eyes caught something unfamiliar, something cool, something elegant. "Something's not right with her outfit. The watch — it's too beautiful!" Hence, my watch hunt began.
The black and gold dial is just asdfgjhjkladghkfdkl;awesome!
I would like to thanks Jess for purchasing that lovely watch and indirectly introduced it to me. Since then, I've been eyeing the brand and I just couldn't get it off my head! I must get one too!
I am not good at reviewing watches but I guess, the simple-yet-complex machines say it all. The designs, the colors, the straps, the edginess. They scream "fantastico!!!" Lol
“TRIWA is deadly serious about being playful and unpretentious. And we don’t mind being provocative in a creative, uplifting way. We always have a rebellious approach to the game being played”.
Here are some of my favourites.
Told myself I'd get these for my brothers if they behaved. Haha
I love how most of them are unisex.
If you have not Google-ed (or clicked on any of the link which I kindly provided for you, how selfish) about this brand, let me make it easy for you lot. TRIWA is not all about watches. It has shades too!!!
If you have not Google-ed (or clicked on any of the link which I kindly provided for you, how selfish) about this brand, let me make it easy for you lot. TRIWA is not all about watches. It has shades too!!!
Dear God, get me both, willya! God, this is not healthy.
Well, to sum it up, I am in love with Triwa! Everyday I think about TRIWA. (Play Everyday I'm Shufflin' as background song. lol) I need to own one of the watches and one of the shades, someday. Oh, just so you know, I accept pressies, very much to my delight!
P/s: Credits to TRIWA, Jess and Worn and Wound.










No comments:
Post a Comment