In less than 48 hours.
Moment of truth.
I've never been this nervous. Throughout my 15 years of being-educated life, I've never been this nervous! It feels like someone putting me in a bell jar and sucking the air out slowly and slowly, leaving me suffocating! (Yeah, I just put it as my Facebook's status lol)
Allahuakbar.
I'm not sure why I'm in this kind of state. I remember I wasn't this nervous the night before the SPM results was announced. I remember I wasn't this nervous the night before the AS results was announced. In fact, I've never been this nervous before!
"Perhaps, I knew I didn't do well in the exams."
"Perhaps, I am so scared I'm gonna disappoint my parents, my aunt, my family, my teachers, and my friends."
The thought of not getting what everybody's expecting scares me to the bone. It's scary. It's terrifying. It's horrible! Allah...
All I can do now is pray. Pray to the Almighty. Pray that everything will turn out fine. Pray that I'll get through this just fine. Pray that whatever I get, I'll accept it with a smile, satisfaction and lots of praises to Lord. Pray that everyone will accept it with open-heart. Pray that this is for the best. Pray that this will bring me closer to God, shape me into a better slave, daughter, student, and human being. Pray that this is, indeed, one of His ways to show how many blessings He's showered me with and He still loves me. Pray that this is everything I've been praying for, insyaAllah.
Allah, perkenankanlah permohonan hambaMu ini.
Amin.
"And when My servants ask you, (O Muhammad), concerning Me — indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me that they may be (rightly) guided." Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 186
P/s: I'm wearing 'I ♥ London' t-shirt in the spirit of going to... London. UCL! Oh, silly me.
No comments:
Post a Comment