"Hahaha oh no"
"She was marking the test papers in front me and she was like, "This Sumaiyah haa. I need to have a word with her." And I was like, A WORD? What does she mean A WORD?"
"LOL"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I am actually with Mrs W right now."
"Hahahahahahahaha Oh You two have become good friends!"
"Noooo!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"So, are you coping well?"
"I have to."
"Haha Yeah, you have to."
"Teacher, you are so bad! :P"
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Go ask for the answers from Ms E and tell her you're already at question 6. She should be happy."
"Yes, teacher..."
"Mrs W said you should be happy I'm almost done with question 6."
"Wow, I am! I should celebrate it!"
"................."
"Did you tell her?"
"Yes, she said she should celebrate it."
"HAHAHAHAHA"
----------------------------------------------------------------
What happened when you have two Wongs as your Chemistry teachers
and you spent four days in a row with one of them at least for two hours -.-
The best record so far is nine hours!
Yes, I was with Mrs W for nine hours. Purely Chemistry. One-to-one.
Anyone can beat that?
But honestly, I love them oh so dearly!
I, undoubtedly, had an awesome time with Mrs W.
Those tiny chats,
those lame jokes that I made,
those irrelevant questions that she asked,
those not teacher-student things we shared,
those moments where she was so concern about me and just wanted the best for me.
Oh Mrs W, why are you so nice to me!
Not to forget Ms E's endless support.
Oh teacher, I still remember the text you sent to me on the Thursday morning.
I was getting lectured by Mrs W in the library
and suddenly a sweet, motivational text came in
and I just couldn't stop smiling!
Then, Mrs W scolded me when I was trying to reply you. (Kind of funny tho! Hehe)
Oh Ms E, why are you so nice to me!
I am extremely grateful for having them as my Chemistry teachers.
I am extremely grateful I became closer with these two lovely people before the end of school.
I am extremely grateful they haven't lost hope in me yet.
I am extremely grateful for God has chosen them to be a part of my life.
Thank you so much, Ms Wong and Ms Wong!
No comments:
Post a Comment