Indeed we belong to God and to Him we shall return.

I received a very devastating news from Mom early in the morning today. I got lost in words. My heartbeat raced fast. I couldn't believe it would happen to my friend. I was affected, indirectly, of course.

"Too soon, too soon," I told myself.

But what was too soon? We don't belong to ourselves. "God is the Owner of our soul." I remembered. He creates us, and to Him we belong. Death is definite. There's no way we can cheat death. There's no way we can get away from it. Because God says so. 


"Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial;
and to Us you will be returned." [21:35]


I know this is gonna be hard for you. I know, I know. Tho I'm not the one who have to go through this, I just know. I am a human too. I have feelings. Sad, depressed, lost in hopes. I know. But I do know too that God loves you. Oh, God loves you so. God loves you so much.

Never lose faith in God, sweetheart.

Stay strong, please.


Oh Beloved,
 take me.
 Liberate my soul.
 Fill me with your love and release me from the two worlds.
 If I set my heart on anything but you let fire burn me from inside.

 Oh Beloved,
 take away what I want.
 Take away what I do.
 Take away what I need.
 Take away everything that takes me from you.


 - Rumi



P/s : I'll be here, right here, just for you. x

No comments: