What's bloody wrong with Imperial!

I was rejected by Imperial on Tuesday, March 20.
It was expected.
I wasn't surprised at all. Neither my parents.
And my friends were like, "Well, at least, you memang tak nak pergi pon."

True.

This evening, Li Chen told me,
her application was unsuccessful.
I was shocked! Damn shocked.
10 minutes later, MeiYeen replied to me via Twitter saying
she was rejected too!

Something is not right.
Something is so bloody wrong with Imperial.

(sigh)

All I can say is,
La tahzan, friends. (Don't be sad)
God knows best. He is the best Planner, afterall :)


“Don’t be sad, Allah is with us” [9:40]
‎"...But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not." [2:216]


Now that Imperial has rejected them, high possibility they're gonna put UCL as firm!
Woo hoo! Bad news for them, good news for me!
Yes, I feel sorry for my dearest friends but at the same time, I feel happy for myself too.
Tee hee :D

Now, it's time to choose my roommate :P




Irfan Makki ft Maher Zain - I Believe

No comments: