"Sumaiyah, take a chair and sit beside me."
"..... Do I have to?"
Basically, I sat next to Mrs W for three hours. Yeah, the whole period of Chemistry. I survived.
Don't get me wrong. It was not some kind of punishment. C'mon, I'm not a bad student. I'm her pet! loljk Nah, she wanted to look at the organic past year papers. So, to make things easier, she asked me to sit next to her so she could see it too. Of course, it was awkward.
Somehow, to be honest, I prefer sitting beside her rather than in front of her. Like yeah, seriously! To my surprise, it was less stressful. Haha :P Yes, she could see my answers. She even marked for me at some points. And corrected me when I got it wrong. Which is a good thing, isn't it? Most importantly, she couldn't see the expression on my face when she was explaining something and I didn't know the hell she was talking about! Woops Sorry, teacher. But well, those are the advantages sitting next to her. And I love it :D
I don't mind changing my place, really. It's not my first time though. Used to sit beside her during our very first extra classes with her where there were only three of us. That time, it felt like a death sentence. I just knew her and was very scared of her! But, we are good now. She's amazing :) However, I'm kind of worried if Dr B or other teachers or the juniors think of something else! Seriously, it's Mrs Wong.
She'll be taking over Chemistry period this Thursday. Will see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment