Show me the world as I'd love to see it.


If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, 
I urge you to travel — as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors 
if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. 
Learn from them — wherever you go. Anthony Bourdain











But if I get a free air ticket to wherever I want to go,
I'd love to go to any country that could offer me this marvelous, breathtaking beauty.
Anywhere is fine.








I salute you, Sir.


I pray that I could bring my whole family — mom, dad, brothers, aunt, uncle and cousins — to witness this brilliant masterpieces of God, one day, insyaAllah. Yes, my dearest husband should love this too 'cause I can assure you, this would be our annual honeymoon destination. Other than going to Mekah, of course.

Exactly, love? x

No comments: