The One Who created the heart, He knows about it.

What I found on blogsecret.

"I constantly wish that I would marry you, make love to you, have your kids and build a happy family with you. I can feel you when you tell me about your parents' split, and how you would hold back your tears even though it's just a text. You're a muslim and I'm a christian. I know I love you because this is so different. Without a doubt, if I had to, I will even move to your religion. But you told me you wanted to be a christian and it moved me. I love you, hamster. I really do. Even though I'm only 19. And you don't know that I love you. Thank you for being my best buddy."


It is not supposed to be like that. It is not.

It must not be that way.

Whatever happens, you put your God first.
Whatever happens, you love your God first.
Whatever happens, your God is the main priority.

Even if I suddenly fall in love with someone who is not a Muslim,
what-so-not and so-and-so,
and it happens to be that he doesn't want to convert,
tho I love him so much,
I hope and I pray, now and then, whatever happens now and in the future,
I'll always put Allah first. Always. InsyaAllah.
Because I know, if I be good to Him, He will definitely, definitely give me
the best man I'll ever know and never regret to be with,
who will guide me to Jannah.

No comments: