Nothing left to lose, everything to gain.




Found this on Hannah :)

Y'know what I want? I really want to see a good, proper hug between River and the Doctor. One in which arms are tightly wrapped and secure, hands tracing backs and tangled in curls; something warm and loving and close. Kisses and flirting are wonderful, but this would be so much more. -- Anonymous
I agree completely! Nothing would make me happier. Well, unless it was a hug like that followed by a kiss. I want the Doctor to be the one to initiate things. I just want them. Wonderful flirty, loving, caring, teasing them. More of it and all the time. -- Hannah


Aw, I'm technically sobbing, giggling and praying hard for this.
I love long/tight hugs! Anybody would like to give me one? :)

And know what's in my head right now?
Me, hugging Alex, soon-but-I-don't-know-when. N'gaw
I want to hug her very much! Hug, hug, hug


x

No comments: