Listening to Chain Reaction : Catherine Date interviewing David Tennant! >:D
Monthly tests over. Phew and not so phew. But still phew. I failed three out of four papers. Awesome/Awful? I pick awesome. Kind of. After all, that was the plan, you know. I bet you don't. And I bet only a person knew about it. O Yeah, my partner in crime. God, forgive us. :P
I barely passed Chemistry. Something should be grateful, eh? Pretty sure Mrs W would kill me, literally, if I didn't. Confirmed. Even I didn't fail, she was really upset with my result. Sorry tho. Couldn't help it, I think.
Here are some situations regarding my awesome/awful (you choose) results.
Situation #1
Ms E : What happened? You makan banyak kuih raya is it?
S : No. They didn't tell me what was gonna come out.
Ms E : Why?
S : I didn't come to school last week.
Situation #2
S : Mr Chih, I hate Stats.
Mr C : .....
Situation #3
Ms Steph : Why your mark so bad?
S : I couldn't study. I was sick last week. Probably because of the haze.
Ms Steph : Oh, are you okay now?
Situation #4
S : Hi Mrs Wong!
Ms W : (pat) What happened to you? (walk off)
S : (keep staring and waving till she goes off)
Situation #5
S : (during jamuan raya) Hi Mrs Wong!
Ms W : What happened to your paper?
S : You didn't tell me what was going to come out
Ms W : (she babbled something but I forgot lol)
Ms E : Did you make the cake?
Yay Ms Ellen saved the day! Bazinga! :P
See, told you. Ms Wong won't let me go off with that! I was sick, teacher. Have some mercy, begging you. Ms Steph did. (Got off easily with that! Muahaha) I didn't come to school for two days. Didn't you miss me? Harhar Die, Sumaiyah, die. She's going to kill me this Friday. But I thought this coming Friday will be another public holiday?! Your ass lah -..-
Apart from that, am very happy Ms E is back. She's become prettier than ever! Lol Is that what pregnancy caused you? :B She is, you know. Plus, with the new short haircut. Walawey Teacher cantik ah. :P
So yeah, pretty much what happened last week.
Toodles x
No comments:
Post a Comment