“We’re traveling in opposite directions. Every time we meet, I know him more,
he knows me less. I live for the days when I see him.
But I know that every time I do, he’ll be one step further away.
he knows me less. I live for the days when I see him.
But I know that every time I do, he’ll be one step further away.
And the day is coming when I’ll look into that man’s eyes… my Doctor…
and he won’t have the faintest idea who I am. And I think it’s going to kill me.”
- River Song
- River Song
I just love these two - more and more each day!
I just love it when they flirt, it makes me wanna flirt too! Lol :DD
Amazing duo, I must say.
Urgh I love you, Dr Song! Haha
Rubbish. ;p

No comments:
Post a Comment