T : Amboi, Sumaiyah. Diam je. Dalam Facebook macam apa lagi
S : Wha - ?! -.-
I have no comments.
So, to prevent it from getting more serious, I deleted some of my wall posts on Facebook. Mostly from Cherrie's wall. Ha ha Don't get shocked. Most of my posts on hers were Doctor Who related. Understandable, right? I don't wanna cause cultural shock in other teachers (now that Tcr Noni mentioned it!) mainly Mrs W since she's my friend on Facebook! And Cherrie added Ms E. So yeah, high possibility they'll go o.O Haha!
However, those posts were some awesome ones. I wanna keep 'em and laugh hysterically at my innocent-ness when I look back. Ho ho So, I print screen-ed those and saved 'em.
Nah, here are some!
RIVER RIVER RIVER ALEX ALEX ALEX DR WHO DR WHO DR WHO
Basically, the topic for most of our conversations these past few days. Nothing else matters. Haha God, I'm freaking obsessed with her, am I not? SHE IS JUST SO AWESOME! How can I not be obsessed, right? Gya ~ She is beautiful. She is amazingly amazing.
Alexandra Elizabeth Kingston, I love you so.
And I swear, we're gonna meet one day!
In London!
Or anywhere else in this world, I don't care!
But for God's sake, I just have to see you, you, beautiful creature.
And I'm gonna hugs-and-kisses you!
:D:D:D:D:D
Done.








No comments:
Post a Comment