Like we used to.

I still haven't had my bath yet. I'm too tired and need a cool, refreshing shower but I just have to whine something first.

Today was dangly, superbly one extreme exhausting day! I can't find a word to describe how my day had been today. I felt like puking the whole morning and afternoon. Dizzy in my head, cold hands. It's just not my day. Just not my day. Plus, two quizzes in a day. O' God You can guess it, right? I did like shit. I bet worse than that! Shit is better, I suppose. My quizzes were like bloody 'ell. I don't even know what I did.

Ms Ellen, sorry to disappoint you. Greatest apology.

Mr Chih, tak cukup masa lah! Haih But hey, thanks for noticing my new specs! Lol :P



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Something struck me today. I don't know. I just miss my old friends. I just miss our old friendships. Being together no matter we go.Always with them no matter where I was. I had friends to talk, laugh and be mad with. I miss to have someone labelled as my best friends. However, they all have gone. It was a history. Something that I don't have any power to change it. Things happen. People change. We changed. I changed. It's impossible to get those days back but I'll try to put it in a corner of my heart tho the memories hurt, and can literally kill me.

No comments: