Was it because of hormonal imbalance? I don't even know. You were very nice to me and out of sudden, you were all over the place. What did I do wrong? It was very
ma fan that we actually had PMS at the same time. I wanted to avoid you but it seemed that I didn't have too. You already did. I am sorry but I'm just an XX. You will have to face this kind of misery business for a week in every month,
if you know what I mean. And this is also the time where you actually have to take care of me as a friend, as a partner. What you did yesterday, it tickled the bottom of a heart of a woman -- my heart.
You disappointed me.
I hope everything's going to turn well tomorrow.
Your silliness does entertain me.
No comments:
Post a Comment