The best thing ever happened to me.

There were a lot of things - amazing things - happened in these two weeks. I wanted to talk about it earlier but I couldn't find a right time. So, here I am, telling you guys about how awesome my life had been the past few days/weeks.

Hmm Let's just start with last week.

It was the last week of school for the international students. And we, the A-Levels students were pretty busy with our Christmas performance. Yes, we had to perform for Christmas celebration. Yikes. Practically, we were very busy practising our dance 'cause apparently, they changed the assembly from Friday to Thursday! Damnit.

Woops, I forgot. A night before the performance, we actually had this so-called EAT Dinner. Weeeee No, EAT here is not a verb. It's a noun! Yerp. End of Academic Term it is :)








It was superbly awesome. The food was very, very nice. We had nasi lemak, sotong goreng tepung, dadih, fried chicken and etc. And Dr Barry, Mr Gaston + family, Ms Ellen + husband and Mr Chih were there too! Omg We really had so much fun with the teachers. Especially during the Q time. Ahaks! And Mary conquered all. :D



Dr Barry, Mr Gaston

Mr Chih, Ms Ellen + Husband


Well, we had our Christmas performance the day after that. Unfortunately, I don't have any photo regarding the event. But, YES, our performance was amazing! Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Ms Stephanie even said ;

"I was surprised. Your performance was better than before."

Yeah, what she meant was it's better than during the rehearsals. Ahakz we knew that :)

Moving on. We had Chemistry class with Mrs Wong after the assembly. But, that's not the point here. Do you know what we did after the Chemistry class? Ha ha ha ha?

WE WENT TO ALAMANDA! Weeeeeeeeeeee :B



Yes, Irsyad was the driver. We owe him that!


This is like the best picture eva! Mei Yeen is the man :D




We went to watch The Next Three Days. Walao The movie was super nice! I really like the storyline yet, I hate the ending. LOL But overall, you gotta watch it :)




After Alamanda, we stopped by at Irsyad's house which is at Country Height! Ah-ha take that! Country Height! Do you know where Country Height is? Do you know how the place looks like? Zomg Lemme tell you. That is the place where all the fat rich people live their lives. OHMYGOD THE HOUSES ARE HUGE! SUPERRRRRRR MASSIVE! Something that I never imagined before. And I was literally dead as we entered the area.

Somehow, we went there at night. So I couldn't really see how ... URGH the mansions are. Yes, mansions. And I couldn't take pictures of 'em. You got the picture right? Just imagine the Hollywood stars' mansions. Yes, they are exactly like that! Plus all the luxurious cars that the rich own. Zomg zomg zomg :|

Even his house has a pool! =="

Wokey2, enought about that. I don't wanna be dead for the second time.

On Friday, we had another class with Mrs Wong. And also, a surprise birthday cake for her! Oh FYI, her birthday was on Thursday. And I didn't know that. :P But, Happy Belated Birthday, Mrs Wong! :>





(Credits : Christine)


To be frank, I was actually surprised too when the seniors suddenly came into our class in the middle of her lesson. I accidentally forgot about the surprise that Veno told us earlier. Kuang3 :P

Now, continue with the things that happened this week. Eventually, I had to stay for Mrs Wong's extra class for four days. And I was very happy that my friends - Mei Yeen, Cherrie, Irsyad and Mary - joined the class too.

Altho we had to stay back for the extra class, I have to say it's the best week ever so far! Let's see. On Monday, Irsyad drove us to Leisure Mall 'cause somebody and someone wanted to have Subway. Yes, thanks to Irsyad once again. Heee :) And what I really like about the outing is that we spent almost two hours just chit-chatting, gossiping about each other at McDonald. Yes, true story. Cool eh? :D

On Tuesday, we did some sports stuffs after the class. We played badminton, basketball and trampoline at the South Hall. And yes, it's the first time I ever played sports since I came to this school. Hhaha Yeah. :P

And of course,

WEDNESDAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRR

Guess what? We had spaghetti with Mrs Wong! Not just had it, we cooked it with her! Amazing, just amazing.

O'yes, before I forgot. In the morning (same day), some of us 'participated' in the Japanese Exchange Programme. (Yeah, as if we're really involved in it! LOL) Well, we're not the facilitators but we're the school singers! Wehuu We sang the school song. Can you believe it? I mean, I sang the school song on stage? YES, ON STAGE! In front of the Japaneses and our Datin! Can you actually believe it? Yes, it can only happen, here, in this school. Muahahaha :D




Performance by the Japanese students


Okay2, back to the spaghetti thingy. We had it after the extra class. Unfortunately, we had to cook at the boys' unit since our unit didn't have electricity that day. Yeah, it's destined that we actually had to step into their dirty house. Ngeh3 :P







However, despite the not-so-comfortable-place-we-had-to-be, the lunch was ohsoawesome! It was really, really, really, really lovely! And I love the moment freaking much. It's just -- wonderful. :) The time we talked, cooked, ate, laughed together, with an awesome teacher around us -- PRICELESS. And it's something worth to cherish for my entire life.



Wow This is really a long post. Pheww It took me nearly two hours to make it perfect! (Yeah As if it is now! :P)


Welphs, enjoy! :B

No comments: