I WAS SUCKS.
I've been into this kind of situation. Usually, it'll happen every time I get into a new school, get new friends, in a very strange, new environment. I feel like an alien. Everything's different over here. Unknown people with different personalities. I'm still trying to fit myself in.
Somehow, I'm glad that the teachers are pretty amazing. Tho at first, I kinda had some inner-crisis with my Biology tcr, but everything's getting super fine now after a 'lil talk with her.
And Mrs Wong, you are incredibly oh-awesome! Idk why I always get fantastic Chemistry tcrs, I thank God for that. :) My organic paper was like a piece of shit. I could do it but b'cause of short of time and Idk, I changed the answers the very last minutes and fckn guess what. MY INITIAL ANSWERS WERE DAMN CORRECT! Stupidos lah. But somehow, she didn't turn me down. I sent a short text, but she replied with some beautiful encouraging words and yes, I'm fucking excited for the 1st term tests to prove her that I can :)
But, my inorganic part was kinda sucks too. I believe I'll get the lowest mark for Chem this time. And I don't know how to face Ms. Ellen. Urgh They all are very good but it's me who's not.
*sigh
Pure Maths. Oh well, some dumb careless mistakes here and there but I know I did it pretty well for the first time, didn't I? :)
And and, Mechanics! Crappy Patty :P I thought I'd get like 15/40 'cause seriously, it was freaking hard - some questions. And I really thought I was gonna fail in Math! But turned out, the mark was quite okay for Mech. And it's rly easy to get marks for this paper. I mean like, tho your answer is wrong but your working is correct, you'll still get some marks for it. Well, that's how I survived my Mech paper and heck! I was very pleased yesterday when Dr Barry called my name. I mean, when there were only 4 ppl who could answer a particular question, don't u think it's awesome? Of course it's awesome-er when you're the only who got it right. :D
Whatsoever it is, what's done is done. Should start focusing on my future. Still one year and half to go. It's October already. Time is flying very fast. And London Bridge is calling. Fyeah
So yeah, Gambateh everybody!
Till then :>
No comments:
Post a Comment