Everything's slipping away

I miss writing on this lame blog. Hello, I miss you. It's been a while eh? I was pretty busy la :)

Next week will be the first term exams! AHHHHHHH Crap crap crap -____-

Idk why but I don't feel nervous, or in other way - THE URGE TO STUDY AND GET ALL As! Pergh I don't know. I don't feel like studying at all. It's like, whatever happens, happens. I don't care. Dude, this is not good. I really wanna get As for Biology, Math, Physics and most importantly, Chemistry!

Woooo have I told you that Mrs Wong cut her hair? Like, WHAT THE FREAK! Why Mrs Wong whyyyyy. Your used-to-be-long-hair was super nice okay. But of course, your 'new' hair is also nice, and I saw you rebonding it eh. Alah Alah Alah Oh well, don't worry. You're still pretty as ever. (Extra marks? Haha)

I don't know if I can do better in Chemistry this time. This is such a killer subject for me atm because I believe, she really put a high hope on me. I know I did pretty bad last time. And I know, I MUST DO BETTER THIS TIME. This is killing me. The stress, the stress, and the stress. Wait. No. I don't feel stressed at all. Seriously. No. It's just that, I feel like I have to give the best so that I won't disappoint her anymore. I hate to disappoint other people, especially those who I care most. And I do care about this teacher, a lot.

I'm kinda worried about Physics too 'cause frankly, I almost fell asleep during Physics. Every period of Physics. I'm being total honest with you. I never felt soooooo sleepy during Physics classes okay. Never, ever, ever, ever. Mr Ong is the best. Here, I don't know what happened. I know that it's not me who's getting dumber but the way of teaching is totally different over here. I don't know. I miss Mr Ong :'(

Biology. No Comment.

:DD

Pure Math/Mechanics. I'm gonna boil the mechanics book and drink it. The friction chapter is killing me! I don't know how to find all those ridiculous forces. URGH

But the main objective right now is, I MUST DO FREAKING WELL IN ORGANIC/INORGANIC PART! Just to impress Mrs Wong. And so that I don't have to attend her extra classes. LOL Yes, that's the main reason. Haha sorry! I don't wanna spend my hols here, teacher. Please.

I better get going and start revising Bio. Or sleep. Or neither. Haha :P



Tura

No comments: