One of my primary school friends is now in England. Furthering her A-Levels studies in Medicine. Can you imagine how heartbreaking I was when I knew that? I only knew that exactly on the day she flew off. I was like, "WHAT THE FREAK! Is it for real?" Well, thanks to her "goodbye Malaysia" status on Facebook, I guess.

To be frank, I am very, very, very jealous of her.

Okay. Don't think negatively. I am jealous of her in a very happy way, okay. I am happy for her. She's my friend. DUHH But I'm envied of her fate. She did get a scholarship - to India. But she refused. From what I know, her dad already paid the fees. £250000. Oyeah. We're talking about rich people, ya. So, take that.

She is one lucky creature, isn't she? She got to do A-Levels in England. A-LEVELS, okay. That's what I'm friggin jealous about. And I'm still here. Doing A-Levels. In Malaysia. Cool story bro

But well, this is my life. I'm left with a year and 10 months to go through this. And then, I ain't coming back. LOL Just kidding. Impossible. 6-year bond with government wei! Ohgoodness. Well, that's life.



Till then.



And oh! ALL THE BEST TO YOU, ANATI! Hope to see you in England one day. :)

No comments: