Let's bring it back! :D

Oh my goodness. It's been quite a long time since I disappeared myself from blogging world. I really wanted to post something but I was afraid that CYM would steal my password. I only went online on FB & Twitter && that's horrible enough. I kept changing my password every time I logged out. FUHH And here I am! :)

School has been great so far. Tho the timetable was very packed, I tell you. Two darn straight hours of Biology is a great nonsense. Physics EVERY DAY was unacceptable. (Tho I rly like Physics - I rly do - but w/ that tcr, I lost the interest) But Chem, Pure Maths & Mechanics are fine so far. Will start doing IELTS after this break. GREAT =_=

While I was in Cheras, I wrote my own journal like once in two days. And that only applied on the first and half of the second week 'cause after that, I was lazy enough to write. Haha Pardon me. But don't worry, I'll post that stuffs later and be prepared to get bored reading those nonsense till you die! Wth


So yeah, tura :)

No comments: